If you want good muscles, boost your performance, and get better results from all your hard work in the gym, flavored Vanilla whey protein powder may be the way to go. It isn’t new that whenever it comes to improve exercise performance and focusing on the overall muscular physique, it often results in adjusting protein consumption.
And today, whey protein has become widely popular. In fact, it is the best way to add more muscles in a few months.
Studies found whey protein consumption along with resistance exercise is too effective and can help in maintaining lean body mass and improve upper and lower body physique together.
But, walking through any supplement store will do nothing but confuse you through a range of different types of protein.
Though, we have shortlisted the top 10 Whey Protein Powder out of thousands, but is whey protein powder good for you? There are so many questions that have been unanswered for so long, but we will try to answer all the queries before suggesting some amazing whey protein powder nutrition facts.
So, let’s get a clear view of whey protein powder that will give you better insights into how it adds more muscle and improves your workout performance.
- 1 Is Whey Protein Powder Good For You?
- 2 Which is the best whey protein powder?
- 3 What can I mix with vanilla whey protein powder?
- 4 What are the side effects of whey protein?
- 5 Whey protein powder nutrition facts
- 6 List of Top 10 Vanilla Whey Protein Powder To Promote Muscle Growth
- 6.1 1. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard
- 6.2 2. Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder
- 6.3 3. Levels 100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- 6.4 4. BSN SYNTHA-6 Whey Protein Powder
- 6.5 5. Muscle Milk 100% Whey Protein
- 6.6 6. Dymatize ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder
- 6.7 7. MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Protein for Muscle-Building
- 6.8 8. Designer Whey Protein Powder
- 6.9 9. Teraswhey Simply Pure Whey Protein
- 6.10 10. Less Naked Whey Vanilla Protein
- 6.11 60
- 6.12 Related Posts
Is Whey Protein Powder Good For You?
Everyone has a different perspective and during your conversation about the benefits of whey protein, you will find that whey is more than just a protein. Well, according to studies, whey contains some essential amino acids, which are easily digested and absorbed quickly.
Some reports indicate that whey protein is safe and can help in building muscles & strength, weight loss, minimize your appetite, and increase metabolism in your body. Also, it may lower blood pressure and benefit in treating type 2 diabetes and inflammatory bowel disease.
With such amazing benefits, we can say that whey protein is good for you. In fact, the best-studied supplement in the world.
Which is the best whey protein powder?
There are three types of whey protein; Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Whey protein Hydrolysate respectively. Due to its procedure, WPC contains more nutrients than other types of whey.
Though whey protein isolate is low carb and lactose-free, it is easy to digest compared to WPC and more suitable for lactose intolerance. Whey Protein Hydrolysate may contain pre-digested and quickly absorbed elements, but it isn’t as popular as others because of its bitter taste.
Talking about which flavor is best, we would consider you pick Vanilla Whey protein Powder that is widely popular for its delicious taste. However, you are not going to add this to your lunch, but taste matters.
Vanilla has long been the best selling whey protein powder not only because it’s delicious, but also its ability to enhance the taste when blended with other recipes. Well, we are going to shortlist and review the top 10 vanilla whey protein powders with low carbs that promote weight loss and muscle growth.
What can I mix with vanilla whey protein powder?
There are several mouth-watering vanilla whey protein powder recipes, but adding frozen fruit such as blueberries and raspberries dissolves a delicious flavor and healthy antioxidants.
Though vanilla is a very good flavor, adding some spices such as cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice adds a special taste to your ice vanilla whey protein powder shake.
You can also try unique flavors such as orange and coffee that improves your morning.
What are the side effects of whey protein?
Whey protein is undoubtedly the safest supplement for most children and adults. However, some proteins may have side effects related to digestion.
People with gastric or other digestive problems may experience health problems such as gas, bloating, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
Therefore, there is Whey Protein Concentrate that is lactose-free, low on carbs, and easy to digest. Apart from lactose intolerance, there isn’t any serious side effect of Whey protein Powders.
Whey protein powder nutrition facts
It may differ as per the diet and calorie intake. Here is a rough idea of how much nutrients whey protein powder contains. One scoop or approx 32 g of average whey protein powder contains nearly 113 calories, out of which 5% is taken from the fat content.
Total fat content is around 0.5 g, out of which 0.3 g is saturated fat. Both Polyunsaturated and Monounsaturated fat content are 0.1 g each with 0 g Trans fat. With 5.1 mg Cholesterol content, it makes 2% of your daily intake.
Also, it contains 50 mg Sodium, which too covers 2% of daily intake. With 160 mg of Potassium content, it gives you 5% of your daily nutrient requirement.
Though we have shortlisted some low carb whey protein powder, you can expect nearly 2 g carb. Other than you will find 2% iron and 12% calcium in the measured amount of whey protein.
So, here we answered all the major questions that you may have come across when choosing a whey protein powder. Well, that’s not just finished here.
While it’s about your health, we have researched, compared, and reviewed the best vanilla whey protein powders that are low on carb and high on nutrients. Let’s checkout!
List of Top 10 Vanilla Whey Protein Powder To Promote Muscle Growth
1. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard
Preserving the history of providing high standard whey proteins in the market, Optimum Nutrition is the world supplement leader.
Tops the list of the best vanilla whey protein powders, this is Whey protein Isolate that is perhaps the purest form of protein. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is 100% safe consisting of WPI as the primary source of protein and premium quality whey protein concentrate to support your muscle growth after resistance training.
Talking about the benefits, the amino acids in the protein are the primary source of muscle building, and consuming 24 g of this amazing whey protein before or after the exercise will cover up most of your daily intake. Here are some more details;
- Gold Standard 100% Whey is 24 grams of blended protein that contains whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and peptides to promote the growth of lean muscle mass.
- 3-4 grams carbohydrate, -3 grams sugar, 1-1.5 grams fat, and interestingly it is Gluten Free.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving of 24g of Whey Protein
- 5.5g of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
- Easy to mix with no clumps
Why This: Though it has an old-fashioned combination, WPI along with WPC and Whey Peptides, promote muscle growth, and improve your workout performances. And it’s easy to digest which makes it good for lactose-intolerant people.
2. Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder
To give you 100% back of your resistance training, super advanced whey protein powder contains 100% premium whey blended with creatine and other types of amino acids.
Our proven formula boosts your workout performance and prepares your body with tough training, and faster recovery of lean muscles. After all, tomorrow’s workout depends on today’s recovery.
You can use it in conjunctions along with a resistance daily program and a balanced diet including enough calorie intake. Here are some major details of this super-advanced Gluten-Free Vanilla Whey Protein Powder;
- 1 Serving Size contains 60 grams of protein, 12 grams BCAA, 100% Whey, Gluten Free, Aspartame Free.
- You give 100% to your workout, Body Fortress gets that back with other benefits.
- It contains Amino Acids along with Creatine to improve performance and boost muscle recovery.
- 12 g 100% natural BCAAs from protein
Why This: Above all, it’s gluten-free, and secondly the creatine in this vanilla whey protein acts synergistically to help you train harder by supercharging your muscles during resistance training.
3. Levels 100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein
Whether you are an athlete, surfer, bodybuilder, or a fitness freak, we can give you hundreds of reasons to choose Levels Whey Protein but the mother of all reasons is that it is perhaps the cleanest way to build lean muscles.
It not only improves fitness but also helps in weight loss and work on overall fitness. Basically, it is professionally made to promote a healthy lifestyle.
While A2 milk contains the most protein and tastes way better, Levels grass-fed hormone-free dairy is the only place we get milk to make our 100% safe Whey Protein Concentrate.
- The blend is simple and unconventional and 100% naturally delicious with no hormones, GMOs, added sugars, and artificial flavors.
- It is loaded with high-quality complete protein and essential amino acids.
- There is no Fake Vanilla powder.
- Made in the USA, Levels Whey Protein is undenatured and natural growth factors.
Why This: Above all, it is made of the least processed form of Whey, and secondly, it contains Grass-Fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Vanilla Extract Powder, Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract.
4. BSN SYNTHA-6 Whey Protein Powder
Made of an ultra-premium formula, the SYNTHA-6 contains 22 g protein per serving and that’s why it is the best-testing BSN protein in the market.
SYNTHA protein is undoubtedly the best way to go for all types of nutrient or exercise regimen because it is crafted to support a variety of active lifestyles and diet plans.
Interestingly, the SYNTHA-6 comes with the highest standard of quality along with the taste to match. The credit goes to BSN exclusive taste technology. Read more about BSN SYNTHA-6.
- BSN Broke from the Whey Protein to make it more delicious with all the instructions of SYNTHA-6.
- 22 g protein matrix contains whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, along with Milk Protein and egg albumin.
- While it is the best-tasting whey protein in the market, it contains 2-3 grams of per serving, but SYNTHA-6 Vanilla Whey Protein contains 1-1.5% added sugar.
Why This: Apart from it is a high standard of quality protein comes with taste to match, the protein supplementation promotes quick muscle protein synthesis and recovery.
5. Muscle Milk 100% Whey Protein
While you are giving 100% in the gym, it’s time to choose a product that gives you better returns on your efforts.
Here is Muscle Milk 100% Whey Protein Powder that provides high-quality protein to your body to ensure rapid essential Amino acid delivery. It not only supports recovery and promotes muscle growth but also improves your workout performance.
The Muscle Milk is a complete protein that delivers 18 Amino Acids along with all the essentials that are necessary for human nutrition. It has a PDCAAS score of 1.0 that is the highest score a protein could have.
- 25g high quality 100% whey sourced protein
- 130 calories
- 1.5g fat
- 2g sugar
- 5.5g naturally occurring BCAAs from whey protein, including 2.6g leucine
- NSF Certified for Sport – Free of Banned Substances
- Available in 2 great tasting flavors: Vanilla and Chocolate
- Mixes easily
Why This: From its quality to credibility, variety, and taste, it is undoubtedly the best-tasting Vanilla Whey Protein Powder is a trusted partner of many athletes programs.
6. Dymatize ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder
With ISO 100 Hydrolyzed 100% safe Whey Isolate, you get the opportunity to experience the world-class muscle recovery and muscle support.
Each easy to mix, fast-absorbing, and gluten-free serving contains 25 grams of best-quality protein collected from 100% whey protein isolate made of A2 milk.
If you want to accomplish your fitness goal, better stay consistent, and add ISO 100 by Dymatize to your after-workout diet. It is one of the best Vanilla Whey Protein Powders because of the following features;
- 5 lbs of Dymatize ISO 100 can be broken into 76 servings.
- Every 25 grams of serving content 5.5 g of branched-chain Amino acid (BCCA) and 2.7 grams of Leucine along with 1 g or less sugar & fat.
- It is fast-absorbing, easy-mixing, and easy to digest which makes it the best Whey Protein.
- This Gluten-free Vanilla Whey Protein goes easy on the stomach as it contains less than 0.5 g lactose.
- With its 110-120 calories per serving, it can easily match with your KETO Diet.
Why This: It is formulated using a cross-flow microfiltration, multi-step purification process that preserves important muscle-building protein fractions while removing excess carbohydrates, fat, lactose, and cholesterol.
7. MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Protein for Muscle-Building
We could give you many reasons, but mentioning the best. If you want to add more muscles and experience improved workout performance,
MusclePharm Combat 100% is the way to go. It is an ultra-premium whey protein powder, a blend of 100% Whey Protein that is not only good in taste but also mixes easily and promotes rapid muscle growth.
If you are looking for maintaining lean muscle recovery and intense power, it is perhaps the best one that comes with a 100% safety tag. It contains 7 live active cultures, real lime pulp, and no sugar added inside a Powerful Key Lime yogurt. It’s listed here for the following reasons.
- MusclePharm Combat is amazing in taste and comes with a 10-pound Vanilla which makes it easy to mix with almond milk and try with other recipes.
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolate And Whey Protein Concentrate, it is Gluten-free.
- Whey contains ultra-fast-releasing protein to boost muscle protein synthesis.
- It is made of a clean formula that is low of carbs and sugar and high on protein.
Why This: Because it is designed to fuel active lifestyles, the Key Lime yogurt is a balanced breakfast or snack option that provides both the nutrition you need and the indulgent flavor that characterize powerfully.
8. Designer Whey Protein Powder
Designer protein’s big family of whey protein powder is globally recognized and has been satisfying and promoting fast muscle growth for over 25 years.
It comes with complete BCAAs approved protein with added L-leucine, taurine & L-Phenylalanine for the utmost performance along with natural digestive enzymes to promote protein absorption.
This Made in USA whey protein powder is popular for the following reasons;
- Whey is a complete protein made from easily digestible milk.
- Designer Whey takes it to the next level with our premium 100% natural whey protein-free of artificial growth hormones & antibiotics.
- Whey helps the body refuel, repair, and recover. Try consuming after a workout when your body needs protein & other key nutrients the most.
- Also, it is rich in Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Zinc, and Electrolytes to support post-workout muscle recovery.
Why This: Designer Whey Protein Powder is GMO-free and made of 100% clean & natural ingredients with no artificial growth hormones and antibiotics. And, it’s Gluten-free.
9. Teraswhey Simply Pure Whey Protein
The Bourbon Vanilla Whey Protein is 100% pure protein that is like a little treasure and one glass treats and returns 100% of your workout in the gym.
The grass-fed whey protein is mixed with organic Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla for a perfect combination of great taste, and of course, 100% pure nutrition. 21 grams of Whey Protein and ethically collected from family farms in Wisconsin that is Non-GMO and rBGH/rBST free.
The Teraswhey’s Whey Protein Powder is 100% Gluten-free.
- Cold-pressed, non-denatured
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- 5.29g Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Blended with Organic Bourbon Vanilla
- Lightly sweetened with a touch of organic stevia
- Low in carbohydrates and low glycemic
Why This: It comes from family farms in Wisconsin, contains 1 gram of whey protein, all 9 essential amino acids, and 5.29g Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
10. Less Naked Whey Vanilla Protein
It is the perfect workout partner because unlike big brands, the Less Naked doesn’t use artificial sweeteners and additives to hurt the bottom line of the business.
The team constantly monitors the manufacturing process and creates non-denatured whey protein packed with all essential amino acids, glutathione, and 100% pure protein.
It is made of 100% pure milk comes from family farms in Northern California through open pasture and nature gazing. Here are some more details about this ultimate workout partner;
- Contains maximum protein; 25g of Protein, 5g of Sugar, 8g of Carbs, 150 Calories, and 5.9g of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acid) per serving.
- Unlike other brands, Less Naked whey protein powder undergoes a cold process to avoid contamination from chemical detergents, synthetic additives, or other heavy metals.
Why This: It only contains three ingredients: 100% grass-fed and pure whey protein is GMO, Soy, and Gluten-free. It has no added sugar, colors, or GMO.
These 10 vanilla whey protein powders are our top pick because of their ultra-premium quality and ingredients. After all, we all strive to promote a healthy lifestyle.
So, you can choose either of the aforementioned products. If you have any query, let our experts know to suggest you the best advice on Whey Protein to add more muscles.